Wednesday, August 17, 2005

New Look~

How's my new look? I took this blog template from blogskins.com, after much effort spent browsing the web and the site for so many templates. Finally got one that i liked. There's still some touching up here and there, but i guess i'll just put it up first!:)

Anyway this week so far has been very fun and relaxed! My S1 is back and now at least there is a certain direction and authority in our branch. Unlike when i was leading, aimless and insecure. Since her return, i have moved out of her office, which i felt was a great barrier from me and the rest of the clerks. Now I have shifted to sit outside with the clerks, feeling more at ease and also more "re4 nao4 and qi4 fen4". Moreover, i'll have lesser mail in the future since she's back! that's great news so my account won't keep crashing anymore. My future within the branch is still shady at the moment. Although my Commanding Officer wants to keep me, I have to go someplace else if there's the calling. My job is done at 3 DMSB. It is finished.Can channel more effort and time to AHM training now. Ran 15km on Tuesday, in 1 hour 10 mins. Feeling great and in better shape. All i have to do now is to maintain my training pace for AHM in 11 Sep and i can get my 3 days off, for completing AHM in under 2hrs 45 min. Yay!!

No comments: