Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I wanna...

I wanna go watch a movie....any movie!!!... but no time:(
I wanna go buy a new pair of Micro Seba freestyle skates!!...but no money
I wanna play the guitar like Joe Satriani!!...but no skill...
I wanna study hard and do well for my tests!!....still in the process..haha..
I wanna play badminton!!...but i just can't find the time to do so...
I wanna go to a pub to listen to live music!!...but i'm stuck in pulau NTU...
I wanna be able not to pang seh so many things!!.but sometimes just no choice..

Pek Chek, as defined by talkingcock.com is a hokkien term denoting exasperation or frustration.

When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile but you have to sigh,
When care is presing you down a bit,
Rest if you must bu don't you quit.

Success is failure turned inside out,
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt.
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems far.
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit,
Its when things go wrong that you musn't quit.

Annonymous

No comments: