Friday, June 06, 2008

The Kakis~
A Chemistry professor, a Microsoft computer engineer, an Amazon employee, a computer science graduate student, a Chemistry graduate student, a Badminton entrepreneur, and an aeronautics major exchange student. Thanks for helping me keep in touch with the sport I've played for 15 years now, in a land so far away from home.

Wu fei - Thanks for being one of the 1st few person to play badminton with me at UW.

David - Thanks for just playing badminton with me!

CY - Thanks for restringing my rackets like 5 times and re-gripping them.


Tao - Thanks for the offering me discounts on microsoft software, the tube of birdies and
the ever so tiring singles games!


Kevin - The phiten man, thanks for the lifts to BBC and the testmonies on phiten products...haha


XiaoSong - Thanks for partnering me for doubles for Washington State Open, the lifts home after our sessions, and advice on grad school.

Thanks everyone:)

No comments: