Thursday, June 05, 2008

Nua~

Its the time of the year when u feel so nua, kinda burned out, just waiting for that long holiday to come, for you to recharge and rejuvenate. I wonder how people in the working world can work 5 days a week for the entire year. Exams are coming. Shit. I've been watching more movies and playing more badminton than I should be. I have been studying so much lesser than I should be. In fact, I've slacked off so much this quarter I think I'm gonna get shitty grades. So much for "...even though I'm on exchange, grades are still important cos it will be reflected on my transcript". So its only 7 more days left in Seattle before I head for the East Coast to enjoy the long awaited Summer break. I need to so pull my act together and find some motivation for studying through these 7 days, so that I don't do further damage to whatever damage that has been done throughout the quarter to the grades that doesn't really matter but actually does. Heck. So I need to nua abit more b4 I pull my act together. And crap, its a viscious cycle, procrastination........

No comments: