Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Vagabond~

"The best option for you is legal squatting. You probably can get a hall place in September or October..or maybe December...." So this is the story of my hall life. Because of being too trusting in people and making wrong decisions, I have been from earning my right to staying in hall, to shifting to an alien hall, to not having any hall at all. Luckily for me, I have XP, the ex-roomie who readily offered to share his single room with me next semester. Thanks dude, it really means alot to me. Perhaps there is a reason for me to wander from place to place. Perhaps God is telling me that I should not stay hall. But I want to and I have to because of IVP training, which probably is more important than IVP trainings in the past years because of the fierce competition that we would be facing to retain the IVP title for the 3rd year. There's also Asean University Games this year, which I hope I will be able to make the team and train hard for. Nevertheless, everything happens for a reason which I hope I will be able to come to terms with.

No comments: