Friday, February 16, 2007

Cat & Mouse Game~

The cat, a small domesticated carnivore, Felis domestica. The mouse, a palm-sized, button-operated device that can be slid on wheels or ball bearings over a desktop to move the cursor on a monitor to any position, or slid over a drawing in order to recreate the drawing on a monitor. Cats are all around Hall 2. U see them laying on the grass basking in the sun, licking their privates, popping by pple's rooms, getting horny in the morning( their squeals wake me up), watching pple play soccer in the volleyball court, and giving u tt look, yeah tt look. My mouse is giving me so much problems...i have to keep banging it on my desk to get it working....so darn irritating ain't it. Its kinda stalling on me. Wondering wat the manufacturer of the mouse predicted the life of the mouse to be, cos its pretty ridiculous considering i only got it in Aug last year. Must go calculate the mouse's depreciation rate liao. How i wish i can delude the cats in hall 2 to think my mouse is a marsupial mouse so that they can chase my mouse to its senses so tt it will start running(pun intended)...

I love Tom and Jerry~
and Ben and Jerry's....

2 comments:

sharon said...

i think u should have a tag board so we could leave notes for u on ur blog! (=

Hamon said...

I do have a tag board! Its right at the bottom!