Friday, February 09, 2007

Re- Birth
Someone inspired me to start writing again, after almost 2 years. 2 years of my life, has been unrecorded. It has been part of history, a mystery that will endure the end of time, a period that will be lost for eternity. For these 2 years is just a minute part of the life i've had, the life i've lived, the life i will live. From now, my life will go down to the ends of cyberspace. For when you are born once, you will die twice. When you are born twice, you will die once. Now, the blog has reborn.

ok that was a whole load of nonsense up there. Pls ignore it. Thanks charlene! For giving me the inspiration to write again. Not much of a writer myself, but when the heart is willing, nothing is impossible.

Hall 2 Jam band peeps, YOU GUYS ROCK!! Loving every minute of practice and performance with u guys:)

Stay tune for more nonsense to come:)

No comments: