Monday, February 19, 2007

Out with the old, In with the new~

Finally. Started the new year with a bang. Finally. Got a new handphone. Finally, got to see my relatives after a year.

Was in utter despair when i i called 1626 and the operator said that the hp rw6828 is sold out at all hello shops. Onli left the titanium version which is 200 bucks more. Tried calling other shops. Nope. Tried calling starhub. Nope. Oh man. I resigned to my fate of having to spend another 200 to get tt phone i was eyeing for like almost 2 months. Went down to the hello shop at compass point. I tried my luck. Luck stood by me. It didnt' run. It ran with me.

Seeing all my relatives is such a joy. Especially Auntie Jane from Hongkong. It's been a long time since I saw Daryl and Cheryl. They were little kids when i last saw them. Still are comparatively though. It is the first time we took an entire family photo. Nice.

Its a new year. Let it be one that will be will be looked forward to, one that will be memorable, one that will be cherished.

Happy lunar new year~

No comments: