Thursday, April 19, 2007

It's Thursday~

and i've got 3 more papers to go. Maths 2 dodged all my bullets and turned around to shoot me in the back of my head. Accounting was a satisfying kill, and effective comm could be dealt with blanks. Nevertheless, one can never be too overconfident about the standard of the paper. For there is moderation. Remaining papers french, astro and maths 3. Must really pia already. I just realised that I will onli have 6 outta 8 subjects counted towards my GPA this semester, and its not very assuring to know that the lesser subjects you have, the more likely for ur GPA to screw up if one paper screws up. Well, just have to lift all of it up to the almighty. Really can't wait for holidays to come. Got aspiring plans to work as a waiter in some french restaurant, for the experience, for the fun. First job assignment will be Aviva Open linesman, think that will be fun but stressful as well. Imagine Taufik Hidayat or Lin Dan giving you that malicious stare when u make a wrong call. I think i'll prob hide my face after that. Haha!! For the experience lah. Who knows i might consider taking up an umpire course for umpiring next time, for the fun of it. I think im toking quite alot of thrash, being so incoherent here. Can't wait to rollerblade at East Coast every Sat again, now that there's no tutorials and work to do, if anyone out there interested to rollerblade every Sat morning at 9, do feel free to drop me a message, although i have lots of friends who call me crazy. "Who the hell wakes up to rollerblade at East Coast at 9 on Sat morning!! Everybody sleeps in!" "Me loh:" Also looking forward to improve some guitar skills this holidays, with all the time available and all, as stagnation is a horrible feeling. I also wanna read a book!! Keep me non senile till school starts. Need all the brain juices i can get for the horrendous year 2. I can't wait to finish exams. 8 more days, 3 more papers, 6.5 more hours to go... In a flash, it will all be over....

say cheesse!! *FLASH*
"aaarrrrhhhh! mommy that uncle just showed me his ****"
"Oei!! Turn off ur flashlight u *****!! Maintain light discipline!"
"What the hell was that!"
"YYAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"

No comments: