Saturday, May 03, 2008

I love Fridays~

Maybe not next Friday, but today was chillaxing. I went downtown with Juanita today, went to exchange my American Eagle T shirts while she went to do some assignment for her course at Seattle Art Museum. I realized that the American Eagle store in downtown has so much more stuff compared to the store at Northgate. After that, Dan came along and we went to try the Clam chowder at Pike's place clam chowder. On the menu, they boasted that they have the nation's best clam chowder, so I tried it despite the hefty price that came along with it. I got to say its the best I've ever eaten though. Rich, creamy and full of fresh clams. After that, we walked around aimlessly for a while before deciding to watch Iron man. The truth is....I AM IRONMAN!..haha..it was an enjoyable movie I would say. We Ta Pau Thai tom for dinner after the movie to Dan's place and just chillaxed there guitaring and chatting till late at night. Today would be the last day of chillaxing. I've got 3 midterm examinations on next Friday, and I dunno how I am going to survive. But I'm sure I will, as i have always done so....

No comments: