Monday, May 12, 2008

Training~

And so, I almost died doing 3 mid term examinations in 1 day, in a span of 4 hours. I even had to run from one exam venue to the other once I'm done with the previous one. By the end of it all, 1 word. SHACK. Anyway its time for some training. As I've mentioned before, I'm playing in the Washington State badminton Open going to be held next weekend. And I happily signed up for 3 events: Men's Singles, Doubles and Mixed doubles. After talking to the organizer, I realized that we might play quite alot of games in 1 day, hence the requirement for some sort of training, if not later play already peng ah. So yesterday I went down to the IMA to do some footwork (make sure I don't get cramp). Wah kau..do abit only shack out already. At least I still got 1 more week to get into some shape. Well, regardless, I'm kinda happy how I still manage to play badminton pretty regularly here, and finding some kakis to play, although not many. So this week, I'll try to sleep more, eat more, and train more.

No comments: