Sunday, August 31, 2008

1st Blood~

So, I just couldn't resist the affinity I had with this particular camera. Unfortunately or fortunately, its another Panasonic Lumix. Considering that the 1st lumix I bought was an initial disappointment, you would think that the chances of me getting another lumix was highy unlikely. But NO. I have no regrets with this camera, at least for now. When I was looking for a digital camera, I couldn't really find anything that excites me. I was looking for something that has some manual controls for some creativity input, and something compact and small and not having to lug around like a big bulky SLR. I stumbled upon this baby and the rest was history. I love that rustic and old school design that the camera has, and not to mention the loads of functions that this baby packs. I'm not really a photography enthusiast, but I'll definitely learn how to use this baby proply. Even if I don't, I'm assured it takes a helluva picture.

School's finally catching up on me, with work piling up. Application for Industrial Attachment has opened, and I'm still kinda contemplating which company should I apply to. Went to see the opthamologist again today, and she said that the spots on my cornea haven't exactly gone away, so I guess I'll have to stay off contacts for another convenient week of Cheers Doubles tournament. Crap. I need to spend more time to study, less time slacking, less time staring into space and stoning. Maybe that's causing my vision to blur. When u stone, u can only see a stone's throw away.... (no need to laugh).

1 comment:

fivetwosix said...

i like! must show me soon! :D