Friday, January 30, 2009

Les Deux Alps~

This weekend, we'll be heading up to the French Alps to ski!! Really looking forward to it as I heard it will be great. My Parisien roommate kindly lent me his ski pants, as I have forgotten to bring mine from Singapore. Helped me save the extra cash on buying another ski pants. I hope to relive the good and fun days I had at Queenstown, New Zealand with Puang on our great ski adventure. Its been like 3 years since that trip but the memories are still vivid in my mind. Hopefully the memories of how to ski will still be vivid as well. I hope that I can enjoy the ski trip too cos I'm kinda having a bad sore throat and cough right now. My first experience to the Infermerie, the french word for sicky bay was rather hilarious. Was trying my best to explain to the nurse what I have in french, and she was trying her best to translate what she wanted to say to me in English. With the help of my limited knowledge of french, her limited knowledge of English, and a French-English dictionary, we managed to understand each other to a certain extent. Well, I'm just glad that the trip to the Infimirie and the medicine was free, so can save more for a rainy day, like a trip to the Alps again..perhaps...haha!

No comments: