Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Bus Drivers and Tea~

I felt so cheated when i asked the bus driver "Uncle this bus goes to holland village?" when i saw the bus sign say Holland Road and he said yes, but the bus made a turn to queensway instead of going straight. TMD. Uncle, don't bluff me lah. Don't think just cos u heard the word Holland can ignore the village that followed behind lah. I braved the slight drizzle and got my slippers all wet and dirty to walk all the way to Holland Village, uneccesarily.

Not my first time paying $3.50 for a satchet of teabag at starbucks. These coffee and tea at starbucks are exorbitantly overpriced. I had to buy it cos im using their facility now to blog this entry. Someday someone should bring the same standard of coffee and tea with style to the masses at a lower price. So much for all that franchising premiums.

No comments: