Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The Week of Public Tpt~

It's not that I don't take public transport at all, its that i happen to take it rather frequently this week, due to my going back to work at DSO to cover for Xinping since he's in Bangkok sipping singha beer and watching tiger shows. So the morning starts with a train ride, from Kovan Mrt to Outram, then change to the Eastwest line to Buona Vista, where we will take a bus to DSO. Then after work, vice versa. I think the amount of public transport i take this week is more than the amount of public transport i take in 1 month studying in NTU.

Today, someone made my heart beat faster just by looking at her. She represents the perfect female in my eyes. Long hair, fair skin, big eyes, pure lookin, and before you noe it, she whips out a bible and starts reading it on the train. She was reading 1 Kings. I think i was totally mesmorised by her that i was flipping my Today paper without even reading it. Man.... I should take public transport more often.

Meanwhile, busy working, busy training for the China trip, busy meeting up with pple, busy practicing and playing guitar for church, busy settling stuff for Sports Unlimited 14, and busy running all over the place. Still trying to organize class gathering for my jc class, trying to contact the old ri boys of my batch for a friendly in RI on the 19th May, and trying to prioritize and put things into perspective. Trying real hard.

1 comment:

Adam said...

there's a frenly? oh! but i haven't played for long time.. maybe i be referee.. haha