Monday, May 07, 2007

Tioman~

I almost swore when I realised i never bought travel insurance when the van driver that took us to Mersing drove as if he was in an F1 race. I totally enjoy playing beach soccer although i suck at it. I think that bathing with candle light in the dark is so romantic. I think that Michael is a serial blanket stealer(haha!!). I so got sea sick when snorkelling in choppy waters. I think i suck at charades. I think Man United is so going to win the title after defeating Man City 1-0. I felt the pain when my phone dropped while playing silent heart attack in the resort room. I am certain that Bekky's cake thingy was one of the funniest sleeping antic i've ever seen in my whole life. I'm so sure that getting sea sick for 3 hours is no fun at all. I felt so good after eating such cheap seafood at Taman Sri Tebrau. I am such a ganster for jumping the taxi queue and in return tio a gangster taxi driver who tot that kenneth jona and i wanted to look for prostitutes when we asked the most "zui pian yi" route to take.

Tioman was a great experience. Thanks all programmers for making it a wonderful trip!


No comments: