Friday, June 01, 2007

Bull Statistics~

1. I linejudged a total of 4 matches today.

2. My last linejudged match at Cheers Asian satellite lasted for 1 hour.

3. All it takes is just 1 min for the sun to hide behind the clouds and the rain to start pouring down on you.

4. It took me 20 minutes to get from National Stadium to Suntec City to realise the carpark and ALL the adjacent carparks were full. (Quite farnie how all said pls try to park at adjacent carparks.

5. Esplanade's carpark charges 1.50 per hour from 6 am 2pm to 10pm. The other times are 1.50 per entry.

6. I shit(ted) at the Esplanade toilet 2 times in 3 days.

7. My latop has now 3 times more memory than it used to have before. Yippee!

8. I ate my first char kway teow in 86.4 days.

9. I am going to the zoo tomorrow, which makes it a wooping 10 years since i last been to the zoo.

10. We just added in 16 more koi into our koi pond yesterday:)

No comments: