Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Feeling Sore~

In my recent pursuit of waiting tables, serving food and giving the best service i can to customers, which some of my friends claim that its a "waste of talent", and which i beg to differ strongly, i felt that i have neglected my health, my intellectual hunger and my friends. Hence, I've fallen ill, I dunno what's the latest current affairs and i've not been catching up with friends, something that one would do during the holidays. It feels sick to get sick having haven't gotten sick for a long time. Although i dislike reading, to many people's surprise, i force myself to because i know its good for me. And i don't like procrastinating the planning of my jc class gathering in July, something that i am really looking forward to, but just do not have the energy to plan after work. Moreover, yesterday's "never give face" fiasco at work, the outright rejection of Hall 5's officer to my appeals to transfer back to Hall 2, and the prospect of having to take my first MC at work tomorrow, and wanting to play good host to a taiwanese friend whois in Singapore but unable to just make things even worse. It's either I'm having a terrible week, or God has a plan for me. (Hear all the sighs from the atheists). Nevertheless, everything happens for a purpose, we just have to understand why it does, and what we can learn from it, such that when we walk away, we will become stronger, and not weaker.


"I can do everything through him who gives me strength"
Philippians 4:13

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.