Thursday, July 05, 2007

Excuse me Sir??

Would you like your pint of beer
  1. In a glass?
  2. On your shirt?
  3. On the seat?
  4. Or on the floor?

I felt like a million assholes after i spilled a whole pint of darkside lager on this customer today, who was quite stunned by the whole fiasco, but was quite gracious about it with me not receiving a whole load of vulgarities from him. OH MY GOODNESS...... I would be like WTF!@#! if someone spilled something on me in a restaurant. I bet he was traumatized, cos i was. Definitely a first for me, and most probably for him as well. A few of my colleagues came to console me, but still,i felt soooo sorry, the feeling could not have been expressed in words, but only in action and of which I would require the assistance of my manager, who gave the guy a free brewerkz shirt to change into, gave the whole table of 8 first round of drinks and food free of charge, plus a 50 dollar voucher for the next visit.

Had a bad day? Tell me about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://vtyupdr.com]OqzXgZlAiIGNiaOu[/url] , lPuYCIewsVUfM - http://pyfnknfrtw.com