Sunday, August 05, 2007

The Dawn of A New Beginning~

I'm rarely at home on a Sunday afternoon, cos i'll usually be having cell group at Melvin's house, or hanging out with the peeps in town, catching a movie, or playing tennis. And when I'm home, Mmm...let's see, there seems to be alot of things to do, like take out those boxes that i stashed away 3 months ago, the things inside screaming out to be unpacked, but this time to the unfamiliarity of Hall 5. I realised that this time round, there are certain things that I do not require, like the toilet bowl brush and harpic cleaner. On the bright side, I don't have to spend time washing the toilet bowl, but I'd be more than willing to. On the other hand, i will need to have the "going to toilet" basket to put my chemicals and bathing accessories.

After that, I packed my bags cos I'm leaving on a Tiger Jet plane TG404 on Tuesday 7th August 2007, 1225 hrs.(*Hints*). Cos Monday will be such a long day, with fun filled activities in store from attending lectures to moving into hall to meeting my soulmate for the next semester for the first time to going down to Waterwatch Society to collect a revised invoice to Programmer store packing and finally the last GM for SU14.

Amongst all the packing and all, I noticed my rusted rollerblades with wheels that are cracking which i have so abandoned and left to rot in a corner and being very sympathetic with the sorry state it has been in for a rather long time, i got my hands dirty and gave it a new lease of life. Anyone for rollerblading in the near future?

Now, writing a pretty long blog entry considering that the past few blog entries have been of short lately and of no personal content whatsoever. So, I'm very sad to say that I'll be leaving programmer committee, not totally, cos my heart still lie with people in the comm. To my brudders, persevere without me, for you guys will be the heart of the programmer committee. You guys will bring new meaning and character to the comm even without me, for you guys have the ability and demeanor to do so. Make me proud:)

Finally, my fingers are itching for the strings of the guitar which I will not be able to touch for another week. So i will take my leave, and when i immerse in the melody of the music, I will think about the dawn of the new beginning, of how different it would be, and how exciting this journey will unfold before me, whether it will be a trial or tribulation, i trust that he has everything planned out and is in control, for I will only emerge stronger and more mature from this new found state of independence and to a certain extent isolation that I've been thrown into.

No comments: