Thursday, August 30, 2007

MAN!!!!

Another burnt weekend ahead with respect to time not being spent on tutorials. After recovering from the horrible GIP interview, I've got another exciting weekend with fun filled activities, which starts with IT Fair tomorrow, followed by shopping, followed by dinner with Glenn Jan Pin Mel. Strike Friday. I'm going for a PAP talk on Saturday!!! The invite came, and i Respondez Sil Vous plait to it. Talk's from 12-2, so my programmer friends are gonna kill me, cos i'll be rushing down for sports ball pre activities after tt. It will most probably be the last sports club event for me. After 1 year of associating myself with the club with no regrets, i have decided to call it quits. Call it priorities, call it excuses, I have my reasons. Strike Saturday. Sunday - feels wierd now going to church without having to play for service after my week in week out involvment in worship. After service, finally going back for cell after a long break since WUG. After that, going for a birthday party!!! Strike Sunday.

Turkey for christmas anyone?

No comments: