Friday, August 24, 2007

Thank God Its Friday~

Fridays are splendid, not only because I finish my lessons at 1030 in the morning, but i can spend the rest of the day doing my tutorials. No I have not yet become a hardcore mugger, softcore only lah. Focus is the new kid in the block. Determination is its best friend. Together, they kicked slack out with style. It has been a great start to the semester, and I've found the motivation that I lost after my As, which drove me to make use of every minute, and save every possible one everyday, such that I can expand the very little amount of time that we already have to do the many things we have to do. Many things is defined as work,tutorials, badminton and church, contrary to the definition of many things last sem, which was work, tutorials, committees, badminton, church, hall.

Ok enough of babbling. Anywayz, I'm 1 step closer to going GIP!! Got shortlisted for the interview on Tuesday which I'll try to prepare during the weekend. Praying and crossing my fingers real hard!!

No comments: