Monday, March 17, 2008

Exams~

Ok. So tomorrow exams start. So I study until sianz already. So I'm blogging and eating B&J's Dublin Mudslide, listening to All My life by KC and Jojo. So only got 4 exams. 4 only lah hor, NTU got 7 one leh. So 2 of them are like open book. So I just started studying for tomorrow's paper yesterday. So I haven't really started studying for the other 3 papers. So if I'm in NTU liddat mati liao. So after writing this post i'll study for a while more b4 I sleep. So that I have enough rest for tomorrow's paper. So that can faster finish 1 paper, then 2 paper, 3 paper, 4 paper. So that Spring break can finally come. So can go for road trip. So like that can have fun. So to have more fun, now must focus first. So I must stop blogging now, if not So how?? So like tt loh....

Check out KT Tunstall and her 'live recording' with her uber cool loop pedal. Will be catching her in Seattle on May 10th!!



So now its muggin time.....




No comments: