Friday, April 25, 2008

Ooops~

Haven't wrote for quite a while. Haven't found the strength to. Haven't found the motivation to. Lethargy plus a series of emotional bombardments have kept me at bay. I can't really remember what happened in the past week. Everything is being overshadowed. The mind has to be kept clear. It always has to be. It cannot be clouded. It cannot be blinded. Work has started to pile up. Or at least I piled up my own work. I need to pick myself up. I need Kevlar. The bullets will never stop coming. The trial will never end. But life still has to go on. Life in the war zone of a war I'm close to giving up. Life in the shadows, that God will bring me out of.

It is not about the things we do, or the words we say. It is about the things we do to other people, and the words we say to them, that make the difference.

No comments: