Saturday, September 08, 2007

Intense~

University of Michigan. I'm probably 1 step closer to going for exchange. Not entirely excited as I know realistically there's still a long way to go before I know whether I can go. There is subject matching to do, there is still the results of GIP that has yet to be released which might change my exchange destination if I even get to go, and there's the pending acceptance from UMich itself. So, there's alot of work to be done.

Saturday doesn't sound like a day to go to school, but I went to school for a 3 hour Maths 4 lecture. If you think Maths 4 sounds easy, wait till you hear fourier transformation and complex number integration.

Apollo Banana Leaf Restaurant. Today we had a mini aerospace lunch outing there with Subbiah, the guy from Gerogia Institute of Technology who came here for a semester of exchange in humble NTU. Amazing. I thought the exchange will mostly be one way, but apparently we are known to people in the USA, who more often than not do not know where Singapore is, not to mention that they don't even know we exist. It was an intense lunch of fish and mutton curries and popeye's spinach.

I'm gonna hibernate at home for 6 weekends for 1 reason and 1 only. The Rubgy World Cup 2007. Tonight, All Blacks will be playing the Italians at 1930. I bet it will be a mouth watering game. Somehow I seem to enjoy rubgy more than soccer, perhaps because of the passion and honour that is injected into game which makes it more exciting to watch. I'm probably more of a blood, sweat, tears and glory kinda person than a money, fame, money, money kind of person. Haha!! (No offence)

1 comment:

fivetwosix said...

me will pray very hard that you get to go so that i have an excuse to go michigan (ha ha!) and you can go Chicago with me, right right? =P

all blacks will probably win world cup, but i'm faithful to wilkinson&co.! we are never quite on the same page are we. ha ha :)

alright see you soon for youknowhat!