Friday, September 14, 2007

Purpose~

I've been so convicted that everything happens for a purpose in life. Especially so this semester, where a series of unfortunate events have actually turned out to be blessings in disguise. Starting with the Hall allocation fiasco, when I thought I know why I was thrown here without rhyme or reason, only to suddenly realise that there is a bigger picture to be seen. Not only is it for me to concentrate on my studies and learn to live away from distractions and friends, it is for me to prepare for my exchange programme overseas. Out of all the Aero people who've gotten GIP, I'm the sole ranger to trek on the terrain of the University of Washington. I was caught so off guard by the result initially, only to realise later that God has a plan for me. To illustrate the point that I did not even think of going UW, I have done research for UMich and GIT but never even visited the home page for UW.

Moreover, a pleasant surprise came to me yesterday as I found out that the pianist playing with me in the makeshift band today for the Praise and Prayer Service is curently studying in UW. I have never seen this guy at all, cos he's been in UW for probably a few years already, and he's subbing in to play keyboard only for today. Wait there's more, the acoustic guitarist Dan who's playing alongside me today as well in the makeshift band is goin to Seattle in January to do community college. Like...What the Holy Cow..... unexplainable, unfathomable, but real. I just can't explain what just happened this week, but I know who can:) There's a plan that's crafted out for me, and I'm happy that I'm looked and watched after for.

Just wanna thank David for all the prayers!! Thanks for being there when it really matters:)

No comments: