Saturday, September 22, 2007

Not Norm~

What an invigorating,refreshing and happy Friday from5 all the stressful tests, tutorials and proposals. I decided to take the day off and give myself a good break after what seemed to be a full blown 1st term with infinite workload. All started well after lectures, when I went to see Prof Ng regarding subject matching for GIP. He was pretty happy with what i've matched except for aerodynamics which he said I have to see Professor Schluter to get approval for that. Amazingly, even though I only managed to do a 30% match on the course syllabus for the compressible flow module, Prof Schluter had no problems with UW's course syllabus and gave me the approval 30 seconds after I walked into his office. What a great man. Submitted my "Consent form" for GIP afterward which together with the approved subject matching aptly marked the end of Stage 2 of the GIP process.

Went to eat our long procrastinated (like 1 year) lunch with Charlene after that, and had a great chat with her. After I went back to Hall, I watched the movie "Just follow Law". Its so lame and funny man, every singaporean ought to watch it. If you want the film just drop me an email or something.

After dropping off my mom at my dad's camp where she went for a badminton session with him after she came to pick me up, went to NUS to pick Sarah up to have dinner with her and her sister with her 3 kids. Became babysitter for about 2 hours, making sure the kids didn't get lost in borders, carrying 18 months old Daniel(he looks like wayne rooney) from Takashimaya to Centrepoint on my left arm(it ached real badafter tt) and watching the dinner table turn into a war zone while appreciating my food.

After that, we met up with Sarah's exchange friend Pavla from Czech Republic for the movie "The Rogue Assassin". What a rogue movie it was.....haha....After that, drove to Kent Ridge park for a midnight walk and in the process spotting 2 cars we suspected that had couples making out inside.

Sorry for the lack of thought in language, cos its like almost 2 and i don't wanna think that much. It was a busy but fufilling day. So not routine and mundane. Only if everday could be like this. Well, reality always kicks in and I figured i got to hit the books again tomorrow. What a wonderful friday it has been:)

No comments: