Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Finally~

The semester's FINALLY coming to a close, and exams are just around the corner, like...really just around..... A medley of papers in one and a half weeks, and by the 23rd of November, I'll be FINALLY flying on cloud number 9. I really can't wait to go to the US, especially when you FINALLY see the light at the end of the tunnel, and discover that the Singapore Education is sooo screwed up. That i'll leave to another post to ramble about. FINALLY, I've settled my subject matching for exchange today with Prof Ng, who gave me a hell of a rollercoaster ride, literally making me go up and down N3 to consult Prof Liu Yong on matching a Aerospace Materials who FINALLY gave me the green light on the subject match. I'll be going to settle accomodation with John, my new found GIP friend and apartment mate to be in Seattle tomorrow at GIP office, and on Friday, head down to STA with another bunch of new found friends to make the deposit for the airtickets. I can almost smell Seattle from here man... Almost, but not quite. This sem has been, in itself, a rollercoaster ride with more downs than ups I would say. But it has been a hell of a ride. You know how some pple get that exhilirating feeling from rollercoaster rides? Unfortunately I don't get that same feeling from riding roller coasters, especially this one. But I get that exhilarating feeling when I'm done with it, that sense of satisfaction of completing something although you don't find the process enjoyable but know that its good for you. 3 more weeks of sharp turns, twists, drops and adrenaline highs, one can feel that he can FINALLY fly and live life as it should be.

3 more weeks of hell, to 6 months of good life...FINALLY....or so it seems....

No comments: