Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Once in a while~

It seems quite a while that I have not written a post, but its probably the lack of time that I have at hand. How ironic. A lack of time leads to a long time. I can feel the pressure building up. The tests and reports and CA assignment pressures. Luckily my body is able to withstand these high pressures, due to the high maximum stress it can take, which means u've got to have higher pressures to break me. The weather ahead is a stormy one, but I think I am aerodynamic enough to cut through the strong turbulent winds which flows exceed that of Reynold's number such that I won't get blown away. If not, I'll probably can transform into a sweet potato so that i'll be safe buried into the ground. If my calculations are correct, the storm will last for approximately 3 weeks before we reach the eye. Based on the diameter of the eye, calamity will maintain for two weeks before we experience the storm again. Then it will be another 3 weeks before it finally subsides, and finally those in hiding will be able to come out and bask in the glorious sunshine that has gone missing for a time now. Sorry for the technicality as I'm in the midst of preparing for a technical report and its oral presentation. Godspeed for the storm ahead.

No comments: