Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Toilet Story~

This is a story that cannot be left untold. It is a story about a guy and his bathing journey. Yes, the bathing journey in essence implies that it takes a long time, as most journeys are. It begins with me coming back from training sweaty all over and wanting to take a quick shower before doing my laundry, which includes the wet shorts and underwear i'm wearing As i walked into my room which is strategically located next to the toilet, I noticed another guy with his standard bathing equipment walk into the toilet. There are 3 bathing cubicles in the toilet, and out of the 3, I would say only 1 is fully functional with respect to water pressure and presence of a nozzle. Hence, the decision to wait was made. The time is 2250....2255...2300...2305. I didn't know guys who went through army take so long to bath. 2310.....TMD. Cannot take it already. So into the toilet I went to endure my 5 minutes of an unsatisfying shower. In the midst of it, I heard a phone ring, then I heard the sound of gushing water stop. Then I heard a "Hullo...." and following that the sound of gushing water coming on. WHO THE HELL BRINGS HIS HANDPHONE TO THE FREAKING SHOWER!?! Unless he's going to take a 30 minute shower that is. Being an eco friendly citizen of the earth I came out of the toilet at 2315. 2320, he finally finished whatever he was doing in there.

I know girls do take 30 min showers, but guys?? I could spend the extra 20 minutes eating a meal and the exra 100 litres of water to hydrate myself for 12.5 days.

No comments: