Sunday, November 11, 2007

Drive~

Oh man, I'm losing my drive to study, especially when I know that I'm THIS close to freedom-ness...Although I'm physically at my desk, my mind has already wandered halfway across the globe. Its called a mental physical lag. To make things worse, I'm already planning my holiday schedule, while I'm doing past year papers and revising tutorials. I so need to focus. Actually I am, just that I'm focusing on the wrong thing at the wrong time! Water Fudge, its just 2 more weeks. Guys, hang in there, so that we can hang out after that.

I drove into a petrol kiosk yesterday, and realised that the price of petrol has gone up insanely. Great. My mom's 0.6 litres car now pumps 50 dollars worth of petrol. Unbelievable. It's time we stop driving and start cycling to school and to work. But wait, not until those thieving bicycle punks gets a death sentence for stealing bikes.

No comments: