Sunday, November 04, 2007

TTs~

I'm so sorry, but I'm not gonna talk about the Audi TT, cos I'm not that into sleek and expensive cars. I'm a hybrid kinda guy. Been trying to promote the Toyota Prius to my parents, since my dad's camry is hitting its 3rd year and I thought we might as well do our part for the environment, at the same time saving some dollars and cents. Anyway, what I am going to talk about are Toilet Tvs. Not really common, but I've seen one today at Orchard Hotel. A nice flat screen hung on the toilet wall above the urinals in the male washroom, broadcasting what was showing on channel 5 at that moment. Ok, so....I don't think i'll be standing at the urinal to take a half an hour piss, cos if I do that, I'll probably lose all the water in my body. Point: What's the point of putting a television in the toilet showing TV programs? Even if I were to take a crap at the urinal (urinal's aren't meant for crapping), I wouldn't even last an advert. Ok, if one wants to put a tv in the toilet to impress upon buzzing tourists, maybe it could be put to better use in terms of marketing or promotional usage, rather than letting someone find a reason why he paid so much for the hotel room there.

No comments: