Friday, November 16, 2007

TGIF~

Thank god its friday, thank god its fluids finally finished, and thank god its freedom finally coming. Woke up today knowing that because I am going to have an exam in the afternoon later, I'll have to do some studying. So I studied the morning away, chatting online and surfing the net occasionally in between, to relieve myself of the boredom of studying. I've come to think that studying is a word that shouldn't be used in our pursuit of knowledge, because it carries that negative connotation that is attached to it. I'll relate studying to a depressive state, to something that I wouldn't want to do, to something that sucks your energy and time, such that it will deprive you of doing the things that may be more fulfiling in life and its journey. NVM.

So, I had to control whatever was inside me from venting out today, when Lester pulled out one of his late antics (I sorta don't like to be late) when I was going to pick him up to go to school for our Fluid Mechanics paper, and I think I'm getting quite proficient in it. But thank god, we still managed to get to school with enough time to settle down and do some last minute studying. I thank god for the paper, and also for the Nasi Lemak we had at Adam Road Hawker centre for dinner after the exam.

Was subbing in for Esmond on Acoustic guitar today at the Prayer and Praise service. Initially when he asked me whether I could help him out cos of his last minute business trip to Bangkok, I was kinda hesitant due to exams but in the end still agreed cos of my nice(some pple will seriously disagree with tt) nature. Nevertheless, it was a good break from studying on a Friday night, although I still flipped through Aerospace Dynamics notes during the sermon and I ask God for forgiveness for that. I was touched by the song Sing of Your great love by hillsongs that we played during worship today. It sounded impeccable and the lyrics are just so beautiful. Such a powerful and moving song, it moved my heart. It moved me so much I've made a video (not again!) to share it with everyone out there, just bear with the zao sia and the miscues. So cheers! Thank God its friday:)

No comments: