Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tuesday~

I didn't know I had so many things in hall till I shifted out today. What seemed like an easy peazy move out turned to be a great upper body workout. In the end, I felt compelled to throw away some unecessary stuff that I kept since like last sem, all the extra papers, magazines, postcards that I used to decorate my board with when I was in hall 2. But nevertheless, I'm finally outta hall 5!! In the afternoon, Lester Lyanna and I went to visit the subordinate courts. Kinda odd thing to do on a Tuesday afternoon, but it was quite an experience. You could tell each time when we walked into a court room, people were giving us the "who the hell are they" kinda glares. Most interestingly, we managed to see SDP Chief Dr Chee Soon Juan in court defending against charges of holding a public rally without a permit. Its kinda intimidating being at the sub courts, cos you bring yourself so close to justice, anything you do at that point of time could implicate you in one way or another. All I could say is that I was pretty conscious of my actions. Went to Waraku for dinner after that, and chilled out at that place for about 2 hours, before adjourning to this place called Riccioli which sells its cakes at 50% off after 9. Oh man you got to try this place..Sells exquisite cakes at very reasonable prices....after 9!! haha. Enjoy!










1 comment:

Adam said...

hey hamon, mind giving me the address of Riccioli ?