Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Hey Doc!~

D: "So son, tell me what ya have."
H: "Oh man, Had a rough week, I was sick with fluids, mom, emotions, aerospace dynamics. Now I'm rid of them and now I'm still sick of Maths 4 and Circuits, I need some kinda prescription doc."
D: "Mmm I see I see, let me do some examinations. Pulse rate normal, reflexes kinda slow, physical health not too bad...Are you getting FAT?"
H: "Errr....."
D:" You better start exercising dude....besides your degrading physical attributes, your social health is almost non existent."
H:" Errr...."
D: "Ok let me see what I can do for you. I'll give you Chill pills, take these after meals 3 times a day yeah? Oh yeah and I'll also give you mixtures of music and exercise. Take these once a day."
H: "Ok thanks doc!"
D: "One more thing, I'll give you an MC(fineprint - maths4 & circuits) for the next 3 days. After that, I'm sure you'll regain your health!"
H:" Ok cool doc, thanks for the help! I'm feeling better already!"

No comments: