Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The New Colour is White~

You know what I think of when I took out my blue pen from my pencil case today? Monday blues. Ok nvm. It was a great weekend, studying and doing work, and more doing work, and yeah more studying. Homework suddenly felt like its piling up, and finished just on time, compared to the 1st 2 weeks where I had 1 or 2 buffer days to brush up my homework. Something magical happened this weekend though. I won't tell you what it is, but I'll give you a clue:)

It was during Thermodynamics class, when the air was full of anticipation , because everyone was listening intently to what TA Juan had to say about tomorrow's Mid Term Exam (Yes I have mid term exam tomorrow) that at the corner of one's eye one could see from the classroom window white little specks of dust like particles falling from the sky slowly with such grace and unfortunately purpose - to melt upon its' landing surface almost instantly. But nevertheless, the sight of something so white and pure just erased all the blue-ness in the Monday today. A sudden gush of excitement hit me with so much impulse it still didn't blow me away....HAHA! No more fairy tale like story. I played my 2nd round of singles against a swede today and I had to admit he was a tougher opponent than expected. He made me sweat like never before while playing badminton in the US, and I think I made him sweat quite abit too. Now only if the sweat drop that fell from the tip of my hair could crystallize into snow crystals before hitting the ground......



Guitar centre in Seattle! Awesome!

No comments: