Thursday, July 07, 2005

26 Sandilands Road

Unlike the transformation from a 2G army to a 3G one, this change may not be necessary. Indeed, it will take place nevertheless. For the better, for a newer, for a CHANGED lifestyle and a breakaway from routine, at least for a while before it becomes routine eventually. I just would not believe that after 13 years of serving me well, i am going to part with something that is part of me. Something that is my haven of refuge, my place of solitude, my dungeon, my hideout, my cave, my den, my nest, something that i call home. It is amazing how things changes so fast, and for all i noe the above mentioned could be my new home in just a couple of days. I am both feeling excited and at the same time reluctant as i will be leaving my comfort zone. So watch out folks, i might just be dialing your number in maybe a month or 2 inviting you over for my house warming.

Changing for an ever changing environment

No comments: