Tuesday, July 05, 2005

A. C. F.
For my christian friends, nope that doesn't stand for American Christian Fellowship or any other christian fellowship.
Sometimes i just wonder is there life after 5? Judging by the meeting held by my S3 today (it's operations/trainings officer), some pple just ain't have the life after 5. Well, todday was a long day.......... 730am to 930pm. 14 hours at work. i can't believe im spending more time at work than at home. It took great effort for me to sit quietly in that seemingly uncomfortable chair in the conference room not to fidgit too much and fiddle with my pen, silently protesting that hey guys...im still an NSF ya noe...and so are the few here. Our working hours clearly states 0730 to 1730.Haiz..but then again, part of me says that i shouldn't complain. Some pple have to stay in ya noe. Then again, staying in is sort of a blessing...spend less, save more, sleep more.....
It was half past 10 when i stepped into the house. Thinking to myself again, about working life. Will i be like my S3 when i grow up(sound so immature right...), working OT and stuff? To me, the drive to continue to work and work and work will only come from the need to support my family, the need to survive in this fast paced world that we are living in.
Tommorrow, it will be another long day. With a LIVE workshop in the morning, (Leadership/Learning, Image/Identity, Values, Experience) followed by Army Commander's Forum in the afternoon at Indoor Stadium followed by the inter club tourny vs Mayflower at St Margaret's. It will hopefully be a repeat of the last result.
Patience is a virtue....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cheap tramadol online buy tramadol online dogs - tramadol y alcohol