Tuesday, July 12, 2005

$600,000

What can one do with 600,000 dollars? The options are limitless. You can buy a car, a piece of land, live off it for the rest of your life, etc etc. For me, i would give 100,000 to charity, give another 200,000 to buy love, joy and happiness, if they can be bought. And the other 300,000 to support me for the rest of my life. Would buy a farm somewhere and live off it for the rest of my life. What a happy ending......
What would YOU do with $600,000?

15-13 10-15 16-17 was the jaw dropping score which i played with Aaron today in the SAFSA open singles finals. We played for about an hour or so, and it is fer me one of the best singles game i played for a long long time. I could endure the long rallies, could return almost all the shots that came, albeit some which went out, and i could get into offence and attack my way through. Seriously, after losing the 2nd set, i almost wanted to give up, thinking to myself that i would not be able to last the 3rd. To give Aaron credit, him being himself, he was making all sorts of mistakes that allowed me to gain points.The feeling of being able to play like my old self is exhilarating. It has been an agonizing 3 years. Like what my OCS wing sergeant major would have said, " Now, u r a caterpillar, a MAGGOT. But soon, you'll be able to FLY like a BUTTERFLY!!!! The time will come, soon. But not yet. Only God will noe when the time is right.

Money is not the root of all evil
The LOVE of money is.

No comments: