Saturday, December 15, 2007

Agonizing Pain~

It was 4am Thursday morning, when a queasy feeling in my stomach forced me outta my sleep and outta my bed. After a quick unload in the toilet, I tried to go back to sleep, but I started to get chills and my muscles started to have spasms. Then almost instantly, the fever set in. When morning came, my dad brought me to the doc, and she told me I have some serious food poisoning. And I almost wanted to self medicate. She gave me some jab immediately which purpose I know not of. At that point of time, anything the doc gives me sounds pretty good. So i spent the rest of the day in bed, using up 1 roll of toilet paper for the 10 times i've visited the toilet, and had to cancel 2 meet ups I had on thursday. It was the same case for friday, just less the fever and the improved appetite. Today, I think I went less than 10 times, but more than 5. haha! But woke up feeling much better today, albeit the stomach cramps that persevered throughout. Nonetheless, I was able to finish my meals today and had the craving to indulge in a bowl of campbell's cream of chicken soup ( I noe i shouldn't). Something that i'm quite pissed...I lost 4 kg in 3 days. Girls, this is the best weight loss program ever, if you wanna lose weight. No pain, no LOSS. It took me a helluva effort to load myself to 70kg, only to lose all the hardwork in 3 days. Destruction is always easier than construction. Give me another 2 more days, and I think I will be up and running again. Even if I'm not, I will have to, as I realised I'm only 12 days away from the exciting journey which I haven't even started packing for. Crap crap crap (hahaha!!) So for all the crapping in the world, I've prob done more in 3 days than the entire year. And its not something you would wanna do. Trust me.

No comments: