Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!~

Christmas Eve turned out to be a traffically uneventful day, but in the end, alls well and we might have even done some good in the wrong. Spent lunch loading myself with sashimi and sushi at Hannabi with the More Supper Less Badminton gang, who are planning to send me off on Thursday morning in the Wee hours of the night after their overnight mahjong session. What a lovable bunch. After lunch we almost adjourned to T3, but wisely chose to go LAN gaming instead, something I've not done in ages and may not do for quite a while. After that, rushed off home to go for another Christmas Eve dinner celebration at a parent's friend's house. Its been a busy christmas, and tomorrow's gonna be another busy day with my relatives coming over for lunch and meeting sarah for tea plus Christmas dinner with my small group. I guess this is probably how one would be busily spending christmas when he/she will be leaving right after it. Anyway, Merry Christmas to everyone!

Do you know the true meaning of Christmas?

No comments: