Wednesday, December 26, 2007

And So It Is~

So, im finally left with 24 hours in the tiny little red dot. Many people say I will have loads of fun. Fun here, fun there, fun everywhere. But today one person told me it would be an experience of a lifetime, one that is life changing, one that will lead to character building, and one that I will remember for a long time to come. And I will remember that, and take it with me to Seattle. For all the fun I could have, it is definitely not entirely what I am looking forward to during my exchange there. I would definitely be looking forward to new challenges, to points where I'll be tested beyong my limits in physical, psychological, social and academic terms. I would definitely be looking to "see the world", one that is much larger than what we see in our myopic eyes. And so it is, the time has finally come where a new beginning will unfold, and I will be taken onto a path where only God knows its turns and outcomes. And so it is, I'm leaving on a jetplane, and I'll see everyone again in 7 months!!

"You will receive, and receive abundantly...."

"You stand tall physically, but stand tall for God too....."

No comments: