Wednesday, December 05, 2007

A Rainy Day~

Its pouring like its not gonna stop pouring outside. Has been raining since noon, and my guess is that its going to rain the day off. What does it mean when URA rejects appeals for parking fines? It means that they could smell the rat from a mile away. That sucks, so ok, I'll have to pay my $30 parking fine for the 5 minutes that I left my car at Serangoon gardens. Maybe I should have just left the car for the entire day, and i might have felt better after that. What does it mean when your mum gets facebook? It means that she's tracking your every move, checking out all your friends, looking at which girl you're talking to and who you are poking all day(pun NOT intended). It means, you can't do anything on facebook that your mom doesn't know abt. Not that I'm doing anything worthy of being guilty conscious, but its just kinda scary now that you noe ur privacy space has just shrunk to the size of a pea. What does it mean when its raining and you're stuck at home with nothing to do? It means more of these...enjoy:)


No comments: