Thursday, December 20, 2007

Nostalgia~

Somehow I think I am going to miss home despite my self proclaiming ability to be quick to adapt to new environments. I couldn't think of any other reason of this 1 week spell of home confinement that God gave to me. He knows that I would be going out alot more if I am up and running, and would not be spending quality time at home with my family, my room, my bed, my furniture, my floor, my table, my..........I'm just probably being too analytical with my current situation. Arh whatever. With theoretically 6 but practically 3 more days to go, I am 80% packed my bags and ready to go. But I have to admit that because of my stomach condition, it is quite unfortunate that I in the dying moments of the hours I have left in Singapore am unable to savour her exquisite cuisine like the OH LUA, CHAI TAU KWAY, HOKKIEN MEE etc. Furthermore, i haven't really met all the friends that I want to meet before I leave. It will only be my regret that I will not be able to meet up with them. Moreover, there's still IPPT to clear b4 I leave, and MINDEF has left me with no other date other than 26 Dec 1700hrs to clear it. Oh man, this is so damm last minute, it can't be any more last minute. In 6 days, I'll be halfway across the world, freezing my ass off, finding my bearings.

No comments: