Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Another Fulfiling Day~

The first thing I did when I woke up was to on my computer. And luckily, it was the right thing to do. The leasing agent of the apartment in Seattle replied us with certain official documents to sign. We had to send these documents and payment for initial deposit by express mail. So since I was going to the US embassy today to collect my passport with the approved visa(always tot it might not be approved), I called Jonathan, my roommate to go settle it today. Thus, went to bank to get bankdraft for the deposit, then went to meet Jonathan and Juanita, another girl going for GIP to eat lunch, then went to US embassy to get my passport, then went to post office to send the thing via speedpost. It costs us 37 dollars worth of stamps to send the damm thing to the US can u believe tt?? OMG. After that, went home to take a rest before heading down to SBA to play Cheers Doubles Open 2007. Finished the day with a nice plate of Beef Sheng Mian.

No comments: