Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Guitar-less~

With 2 weeks left to go before I leave Singapore for the longest time of my life, which to me is a taste of life outside the lion city, I finally started preparing my packing list, something which I've perpetually procrastinated for over a week. I know that there are many things i'll have to bring over. But after today, what I have thought is "many" is seriously understated. When I look through the list again and again, trying to think whether I've left out any item, I can't help to notice helplessly that "Hamon's Takamine Acoustic Guitar" is not an item included in the list. I've made a decision about a week ago not to bring my acoustic guitar to the US, after making some enquiries to STA and Northwest Airlines and also looking around for a hard case for my acoustic guitar. I'll probably not want to lugg too many things around especially when I'm travelling. I'll probably be able to get my hands on a guitar when I'm there. I'll probably become super rusty (and my guitar strings too) when I get back from the States 6 months later. I'll probably forget how to play a guitar altogether...... I'm going to spend the rest of my time in Singapore catching up with friends and family, and its time I start spending time with my Takamine and my Line 6 duo (electric guitar and pedal), cos they too are my friends who are there to entertain me when I'm bored and sing music to my ears when I am stressed.(Please don't think I'm mad when i start personifying my guitars..haha!!) I'm gonna miss them, and I'm definitely gonna miss playing on them.

No comments: